Monday, October 22, 2012

Slimetastic Monday

Hey everybody! I hope you are having a decent Monday. Mine was a little slimy.

Today's mani is a quick one cause I really wasn't feeling a whole lot of anything today. I decided to try the good ol' slime drip mani that I'm sure you've all seen on many other blogs. It was interesting but I think I may need to try it again with another technique.




Polishes used:

  • Seche Rebuild base coat / Seche Vite top coat
  • Maybelline Color Show Go Go Green

This wasn't a very large project by any stretch of the imagination. I freehanded some french tips with the polish brush, then drew in some slime drips with a dotting tool. Still a home made MacGuyver dotting tool and not a real one which I suspect was part of my issue with how it turned out. I don't dislike this mani, I actually love how fun it is. I just feel like I've seen much better results from other people. I think I need to do some slime research. Let's all have a moment of silence for my sanity once I attempt to google that. I have a feeling it won't be pretty but that's the kind of torture I'm willing to endure to bring you all better manis. FOR SCIENCE!

I have a fun idea for Wednesday's mani, so stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by ^_^

5 comments:

  1. I think your slime mani looks FAB!! I love doing them they really are so much fun and such a cool look! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will definitely have to try this again.

      Delete
  2. i think these are absolutely amazing! no need to research further! i love them!

    ReplyDelete