Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oops....

Who has two thumbs and went all day yesterday thinking it was Tuesday? THIS GAL! I feel like a jerk >.<

For today's mani that was SUPPOSED to be for yesterday, I of course played with more Agro stamping. I knew as soon as I swatched the colors I have from the Hunger Games Capitol Colors collection that I had to pair Agro with Fast Track at some point. I wanna call the combination camo chic but since I didn't actually make a camo design I guess I will have to go with army or fatigue chic. I give up, whatever it gets called I love these two together!




Polishes used:
  • Seche Rebuild base coat / Seche Vite top coat
  • China Glaze Fast Track
  • China Glaze Agro
  • Red Angel stamping plate RA-114

You may notice those little text bubbles on my pics above. This is because packing tape dispensers are very very sharp and I am very very uncoordinated. So you get to look at some nice bubbles for a while until my tape related injuries heal. I'd like to think it's because I've been re-watching the second season of Game of Thrones while I pack and I got distracted but it's not, I'm just that spazzy. Anyhow, this is the first time I've used this particular image for stamping and I really like the effect it gave by simply turning the stamper around every other finger. I may need to try that with a few other stamp images in different colors. I really loved this look overall. I'm still amazingly tan enough for the Fast Track to almost pass as a real nude and it made the whole thing look so understated and yet detailed in person. I could easily see this in many other colors with a cute solid color dress or top. Sadly it didn't last long due to yet again my ongoing battle with the packing tape dispenser. This is why I can't have nice things. 

2 comments:

  1. These look great. I love the little ouch signs, but hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm fine, they just look kinda gross lol.

      Delete