Saturday, June 16, 2012

What The French, Toast?

If you are seeing a virus warning about this blog, don't be skurred. According to the Google Safe Browsing link:

"Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, nailpocalypse.blogspot.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites."


If you go to Imperfectly Painted, Steph explains it all much better than I can so go read and learn. In the meantime I still love you all but I will be removing my blog roll temporarily until whatever it is that is going around settles down.

So it's totally not me. I don't have bugs. Or heartworm.

2 comments:

  1. OH, good, I had just added your blog to my blog list - and then wham it was invected (or at least apparantly so)...
    I checked my blog list and removed you and one other - the others came through without problems...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I took my blogroll off completely for now and it seems to have gone away, I'm not sure which ones were triggering it for me.

      Delete